About Ahmad Kamal
Experience 12 15 Years
Only For Ex-ServiceMan
International Islamic University
2019 - Present
Cutting Edge Group
- Overlooking new business development and media communication & management - Devising strategy for penetration & business development - Managing team of Communications, business development, marketing operation, creative & PR. - Responsible for all brand management for clients campaigns - Developing marketing, communications, branding, PR, ATL, BTL & Event management. - Responsible for P&L & related KPIs - Responsible for all creative, media and digital - Build Relationship and rapport development with the senior tier of the clients -Responsible for media management, Planning Projects, Campaign and project execution. - Initiating creative marketing strategies and advertising proposals for various clients. - Analyze competitive activity and consumer trends, report client billing, forecast agency income, and combine the talents of the creative, media, and research areas. - Development of Corporate Videos and Documentaries for the image building activities of clients Key Achievements Conceive & develop marketing plan for International paragliding cup 2019 at AJ&K Sindh Rangers CSR & branding activity Conceive & launched marketing campaign for Kashmir Premier league
2018 - 2019
- Developing marketing, communications, branding, PR and other strategies for NUST in line with the Vision and Mission. - Effective marketing planning to reach and cater to all target audiences, stakeholders & internal clients. - Responsible for making marketing & media plans. - Develop strategy, annual plans, and endowments, manage budget and ensure execution for Brands, Communication and Media -Responsible for media management, agency management, clarifications, crisis management, image building, positioning and promoting NUST at various industry events & forums. - Responsible for management & making/placement of all marketing material of school/colleges/directorates. - Conduct market research for the institutional project with setting of time lines for delivery. - Institutional sales team supervision in terms of making & marketing business plans. - Measuring success of marketing strategies and policies, taking corrective action where necessary, and redesigning strategies and policies to ensure that objectives are met. - Responsible for all media communication including social media with content strategy for social media - Responsible for PR & Communications including Draft and editing content, including internal announcements, blog articles, talking points, messaging, presentations, letters, press releases, and web copy. - Responsible for day to day marketing communication needs including development of collateral to placement. Key Achievements Conceive & develop marketing plan for upcoming National Science & Technology park Develop marketing & sales plan for Pakistan’s First indigenous cardiac stent Implantation of Pakistan Citizen portal & communication parameters Increased institutional productively by 200% Increased 20K subscribers due to indigenous marketing strategy Launched NUST YouTube channel Branding of Universities central library on educational themes.
2017 - 2018
• Responsible for all commercial affair of company. • Responsible for product development , licensing/registration & brand launch • Managing end-to-end marketing campaigns (Digital & Conventional) • Conceive new business ideas and models to create new revenue streams for the company o Corporate Key Accounts o Consumer Accounts (Direct & Digital) • Contribute deep product knowledge and insights during product roadmap and strategy discussions and recommend ways to improve product management, & pricing structures • Supervise nationwide marketing operations and activation • Support other departments for in-house branding and artwork • Managing effectively team of Customer Care (consumer/corporate), Indirect & Direct sales & finance operations teams for smoothly customer acquisition & their process flow. • Oversee all regional touch points includes company owned clinics & partner clinics. • Responsible to develop relationship & acquisition of new partner clinics over all Pakistan. • Responsible to maintain customer base development, revenue assurance, channel development & trade marketing • Contract management & renewals.
2013 - 2016
• Responsible for leadership and development of the Sales, Customer services & Brand management teams consisting of the corporate sales, direct & indirect sales channels (Franchises, retail & company stores) with regional profit & loss assurance • Responsible for new area identification with subsequent network deployment with new acquisition of distributors & placement of company owned stores. • Responsible for develop & execute sales & marketing strategy on term of placement & promotion • Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly regional sales targets& KPIs • Ensured product availability/visibility within assigned Region–Devices & Merchandising /Distribution & Retail Branding, Sales Audit with regional BTL promotions& liaison with MKT vendors • Market analysis & monitoring brand awareness/activation campaign in line with company marketing strategy under efficient cost control mechanics with regional brand audit to maintaining brand image. • Responsible for creating regional sales promo for uplifting sales & channel motivation • Managing a direct relationship with distribution & retail network for better harmony • Responsible for working closely with the marketing planning team and provide input into strategic development of the business& creative briefing to agencies. • Ensuring profitable ROI for Partners/Retailers and maintaining channel satisfaction with revitalization of dormant distribution. • Cover all aspects of commercial delivery including market propositions, competitive intelligence, sales channel and support systems to ensure after sales& revenue growth in-line with agreed targets.
2006 - 2012
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a regional credit & collaborated Corporate services activates • Evaluate and review credit applications and collateral and make recommendations • Participated in the revision of Credit & Collection Process manual • Developed healthy cash flow by making blocking standards effective & customer Centric. • Approve or reject credit applications on basis of financial assessment of the entity/individual. • Ensure collection of overdue or delinquent accounts within stipulated time frame • Supervising collection agency & collection (in-house)Team • Ensuring in time collection of payables for maintaining healthy cash flows.