About Alamgir Bangash
Experience 8 Years
Only For Ex-ServiceMan
2017 - Present
Tianshi International Pakistan Co. (Pvt) Ltd (Head Office)
• Developing detailed plans for promotions in line with the marketing strategy. • To establish schedules covering design, development, production and distribution of campaign material to meet launch dates. • Developing the creative theme for the campaigns and product launches. • Ensuring that sales teams and retailers are aware of the campaign, promotions managers communicate campaign details. • Responsible to negotiate with media partners to acquire cost-efficient and budget conscious media buys, sponsorships and product placements for all media including, but not limited to print and broadcast. • Responsible to monitor purchased media, to ensure advertisements appear as planned and maintain monthly reports/expense forecasts by campaign/property. • Search and review new and interesting styles of advertising from various mediums, platforms and channels to maintain a strong presence in the marketplace. • Keep current with technology that can assist the media management process. • Monitor the campaign to ensure that it runs smoothly and to measure the results. • Using social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to promote discounts and coupons. • Accountable for managing the team, resources, and category targets through direct reports. Manage overall portfolio and all direct reports performance globally. • Leads, Coaches and develops professional aspects of Procurement team members. • Ensure that the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans.
2016 - 2017
Seronic (Pvt) Ltd. (Head Office, Islamabad)
• Evaluation of market trends and gathering of competitive information. • Identification of trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. • Leading the sales team and role/project assigning. • Assisting firms in devising marketing plans. • Assisting Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentation. • Planning and implementation of marketing campaigns. • Product development with the help of supporting department according to the market requirement. • Market segmentation, Brand management, Lead generation/Retention, Corporate sales operations. • Managing and maintaining sales pipelines. • Customer analysis through business intelligence. • Market research on potential industries. • Market Analysis with respect to internal and external variables with practical implementations on Business Development. • Design detailed strategy for sales and revenue projection through KPIs.
2015 - 2016
Tianshi International Pakistan Co. (Pvt) Ltd (Head Office)
• Managing a large network of distributors and addressing issues to provide satisfaction at the best level. • Coordination with different departments (Logistics, Finance, Business development and Compliance etc.) to support distributor queries and code of conduct. • Communicating with management to discuss existing and future business prospects. • Maintaining communication with distributors and informing them about upcoming marketing events and incentive plans. • Constant contact with all the branch offices to discuss any stock or pending issues. • Visiting regional franchises to provide support and maintaining operations as per policy and guidelines. • Attending Top Distributor Meetings to discuss overall market activities and areas where intervention is required. • Actively corresponding with the staff headquartered in China. • Acting as a spokesman on behalf of the expatriate staff. • Improving process development to entertain the masses.
2011 - 2015
Sofnix Pvt Ltd, Islamabad, Pakistan (Subsidiary of ReadHowYouWant, Australia)
• Develop and maintain relationship with new and existing partners and channels. • Plan and execute channel sales strategy to achieve revenue, profit and growth targets. • Spearhead the development of new partners and channels. • To manage and resolve channels related conflicts and dispute. • Manage and be the main point of contact for existing alliance partners. • Manage sales orders and provide status to partners and/or manager. • Communicate masterfully with partners on new products and service offerings. • Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects. • Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the Sales Force automation tool. • Effectively making sure that the operations are successful and reaching compromises with employees by conducting meetings, listening to each department’s issues and concerns. • Managing coordination among various teams like Operation, Support and Management. • Managing Report Writing, Data Analysis and supervising employee job performance. • To analyze the issues reported in software application for logs and reports. • Ensuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
2010 - 2011
Ovex Technologies, Islamabad, Pakistan (Subsidiary of Enpointe Technologies, USA)
• Developed and managed a wide range of marketing tools, including promotional materials, direct-mail pieces, and Web site content. • Worked with partners on product marketing, collateral, programs and analysis tracked projects and reports for both customer facing and internal marketing programs. • Worked in capacity of business development, research, project management, strategic marketing, relationship management and events management. • Assisted senior marketing management with reviews & reporting such as Market Share, POS, Sale Forecast, COGS, Score Card, and sales trend analysis using SAP and online reporting server. • Worked with several departments including Sales, Business Development, e-Business and Graphics Teams, Purchasing, business development and sales support desks such as Leads Desk, Deal Registration Desk, and Warranties & Renewals Teams to support over all company vendor relations & marketing efforts. • Provided support to a number of vendors in accordance with terms mentioned in the contract and SLA’s.. • Provided leadership and direction to marketing associates to guide the creation of marketing materials and ensured correspondence with objectives. • Intensive research based tasks which provided the ability to benchmark competitors. • Worked closely with strategic marketing partners like HP, Symantec, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Lenovo, and Dell etc.