About SHAHID FAROOQ
Experience 10 12 Years
Secondary Contact Number 03006980081
Only For Ex-ServiceMan
Comsats Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan
Major Subject Marketing, Management
2008 - 2010
Shamim & Company Pepsi Cola
• Create new outlets and ensure retention of existing outlets, implement sale boards and maintain DSR. • Produce data to support product & business development. • Explore new potential in allocated territory. • Find market share in allocated area Pepsi Vs Cock
2010 - 2012
Asian Food Industries (Mayfair), Pakistan
• Preparing monthly sales plan with details of Secondary targets. • Planning monthly Trade Offers with the approved period. • Supervise and educate the Distributor team to have maximum results from markets. • Making the DDO (Distributor Dispatch Order) and set the claims of Distributor. • Updating the daily record of all the activities in market and at Distribution Setup • Floor Maintaining, Distributor’s Investment in market.
2012 - 2015
Abu DAWOOD TRADING COMPANY (P&G)
• Preparing monthly sales plan with details of Secondary targets. • Employed as a Sub-Distribution- Supervisor for P&G business Where I control the 50 million sales and daily data processing of sales and distribution tracking • Order generation and shipment against target Sku’s • Achievement of monthly, weekly and daily target, setting objective for team, sharing of stock position, market follow-up, daily monitoring of achievement. • Assurance of aligned resources with SD’s new resource induction, according to business need.
2015 - 2016
PTML U FONE, Pakistan
• S & D roll out in Area. Frequently Market visits, Channel Development. • Stock lifting, Execution of Ufone products. • Franchise Management, Sales reports and analysis, Team motivation and implementation of Co. SOP. • Responsible for Target Achievement (789, Recharge, PTCL, Post Paid, and MNP) and Meet the regional sales target in all SKUs. 100% Achievement throughout tenure. • Strong follow up on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly assigned tasks. • Successful Roll out of Franchise set up. • Franchise’s quality sales monitoring. • Achievement of 100% availability /visibility targets assigned by regional Management.
2016 - 2017
AC Nielsen Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Consulting clients about projects requirements and objective • Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day efforts of the team. • Gaining a thorough understanding of every client’s needs in order to offer them the best solution. • Advising clients on how they can best make use of results. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed • Acting as a liaison between the management and the team • Providing a professional and excellent level of client’s services with existing and new customers.
2017 - Present
English Biscuit Manufacturers Peak Freans
Manage team of 6-Distribution Sales Representative in Bahawalanagar Section. Other responsibilities included planning primary and secondary sales, distribution & productivity, displays and coverage, customer services and relations, manage the operations at territory and distribution levels, building a winning team. • Responsible for Stock handing & ordering frequency. • Responsible for injecting financial investment, no. of salesman required, vehicles required (Infrastructure) • Claims settlements, distributor’s market involvement, and market knowledge. • Evaluate distributor’s performance & recommend appointments & termination • Managing sales teams of 4 distributors with 18 DSR and their training &development. • Looking after 6 towns (Arifwala, Pakpatan, ChichaWatni, Minchanabad) with 35 Million business. • Keeping the complete information about competitor’s activities through market visits. • Gain the CI (competitive intelligence) in term of competitor’s perspective and customer’s perspective as well. • Assessed trend of prevailing sales promotion schemes to counter the competition. • Maintain distributor’s satisfaction by ensuring a close interaction and trust development
Honors & awards
Alhamdulillah won the 2rd Quarter incentive.