About Imran Farooq
Experience 12 15 Years
Only For Ex-ServiceMan
2018 - Present
IGI-LIFE Insurance- Islamabad, Pakistan
• Formulate sale plan to achieve desired results. • Make hiring and educate them properly. • Identify potential clients and pitch them about plans. • Make market analysis and place our products accordingly. • Educate team about selling plans according to SECP rules and regulations.
2016 - 2017
CBI Bank , Dubai-UAE
▪ Analyze and evaluate the proper needs of customer by providing best financial solution. ▪ Keep abreast of market competitor for their policies and offers. ▪ Ensure to maintain accuracy and truthfulness according to bank code of conducts while processing loans , cards and accounts. ▪ Formulate sales plan to achieve the maximum output in term of revenue. ▪ Adhere to bank guidelines in compliance and risk policies in order to deliver the best suitable results. ▪ Account opening, issuing checque book and Atm card with getting the manager checque acknowledgement.
2015 - 2016
Noor Bank, Dubai-UAE
▪ To cross-sell personal finance products to specific target market. ▪ Maximize sales target by acquiring references from existing and prospective clients. ▪ Ensuring “Know Your Customer” strategy as per banks procedures and guidelines. ▪ Verification of potential customers’ credentials to meet the criteria outlined by bank. ▪ Pursue “Performance Targets” according to Performance Assessment plan. ▪ Awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to Sharia principles.
2013 - 2014
Emirates Islamic Bank, Dubai – UAE
▪ Sales targets achievement. ▪ Identify & pursue new potential clients. ▪ Make cold-calls to a selected pool of people. ▪ Keeping an eye on current Market trends. ▪ Identification and analysis of client’s needs to provide the best-possible service. ▪ Cross-selling a number of bank products suited to the client’s requirements. ▪ Proactive and professional correspondence regarding customer’s queries & questions.
2008 - 2012
MCB Bank Ltd. Islamabad – Pakistan
▪ Soliciting fresh customers utilizing Bank’s sale process, policy and strategy. ▪ Meeting assigned sales targets. ▪ Engaged in highest level of customer service & responsiveness to Commercial Banking Customers. ▪ Liaison with current and prospective clients to provide banking advice, educate them on the bank’s services and products which may meet their specific banking needs. ▪ Strict adherence to KYC/AML, Account Opening Policy / Procedure / SBP Policies / Circulars / Foreign Exchange Manual. ▪ Actively managed a Portfolio of Rs. 400 Million. ▪ Preparation of daily & monthly reports pertaining to Liabilities. ▪ Worked as a backup from time to time for Operations department.
2007 - 2007
MCB Bank Ltd. Islamabad – Pakistan
▪ Issuance of Pay Orders & Demand Drafts. ▪ Proactive Claims Settlements. ▪ Clearance of Demand Drafts and Pay Orders. ▪ Issuance of Cheque Books. ▪ Issuance of ATM Cards.
2006 - 2007
Standard Chartered Bank Islamabad – Pakistan
▪ Daily preparation of OCO. ▪ Preparation of WHT report. ▪ Responsible for handling all Customer queries & complaints. ▪ Preparation of 10th, 20th and 30th reports. ▪ Preparation of Balance Book for Cash.
2004 - 2006
Union Bank Limited Islamabad – Pakistan
▪ Deposit and Withdrawal of Cash (Local and Foreign Currency). ▪ Transfer of Funds. ▪ Receipts of Cheque for Clearing. ▪ Issuance of Pay Order, Demand Draft and Telegraphic Transfer. ▪ Preparation of Balance Book for Cash. ▪ ATM Balancing.
Honors & awards